SAP Cloud Integration Consultant
Professional, Kontich, Gent, Lummen, Utrecht, Louvain-la-Neuve, Luxembourg, Vienna, International, Flexso Digital
Interested in cloud applications? Quick to connect the logical dots between applications, processes, and security requirements? Ready to come into your own in an open, ambitious environment where you forge your own path? You sound just like our new SAP Cloud Integration Consultant. Read on!
Who is Flexso?
Flexso: one team of experts in many domains. As an SAP Gold partner, we’re helping to build the business processes of tomorrow. Why do we get up in the morning full of enthusiasm? That would be our ambition to be a pioneer in digital innovation – and we’ve been doing just this for over 15 years.
We’re an enthusiastic, passionate bunch that’s driven by entrepreneurship and team spirit. We’re looking ahead with our feet on the ground. Our strengths: our values and our people. You’ll feel right at home being exactly who you are – and get plenty of opportunities to take initiative and make a difference in your role. Here at Flexso, you’ll get a front-row seat. Ready to contribute to our growth story?
As an SAP Cloud Integration Consultant at Flexso …
You guarantee smooth communication between complex business processes, cloud applications, systems, and parties. To do this, you’ll smoothly translate our customers’ business requirements into technical logic without losing sight of performance, data quality or security. You’ll be using the latest SAP technologies, such as Process Orchestration, BTP Integration, Enterprise Messaging and API Management, to make each integration a success. You’ll do this either together with your project teammates or independently.
You’ll get a lot of responsibility, but you’ll never be on your own. Even more, at Flexso, you get the space and freedom you need to focus on top-notch projects, based on your interests and expertise. Love following the latest technological developments? Enjoy leading workshops and sharing service-oriented architecture best practices with colleagues? Go ahead, by all means! 🙌
What do we expect?
- You have a bachelor’s or a master’s degree in IT and experience in a similar role.
- You have solid knowledge of the SAP Cloud Integration suite and possibly SAP Process Orchestration.
- You’re familiar with information protocols (OAP, REST, ODATA, SFTP) and security concepts (SSL, Oauth, SAML, JWT).
- You have basic knowledge of XML, XPath, XSLT, ABAP, Java, and object-oriented programming.
- You think analytically and conceptually and have an eye for detail.
- You’re professional, customer friendly and strive for top quality.
- You communicate clearly and build long-term relationships with colleagues and clients.
- You’re a team player and believe in the value of knowledge sharing.
- Your spoken English is excellent.
What do we offer?
- Fascinating and challenging projects in which you can pursue your own interests.
- A place on an experienced team in a professional organisation.
- A career with impact: you catapult your clients into the future and support their growth.
- Coaching, training, and plenty of room to develop yourself.
- A culture of knowledge-sharing in which everyone challenges each other and helps each other grow.
- A clear focus on innovation: we invest in the latest tools.
- The dynamics of a small company and the opportunities of a large one.
- An open organisation with great colleagues who are always there for each other.
- Long-term contract position with the flexibility of a contractor and the benefits of a full-timer