SAP S/4HANA Development Consultant
Professional, Kontich, Gent, Lummen, Louvain-la-Neuve, Utrecht, Luxembourg, International, Flexso Digital
Fascinated by digital technology? Dedicated to quality development? Eager to help organisations get the very most out of SAP S/4HANA? If you also thrive in an open, entrepreneurial environment where you get to forge your own path, you could be our new SAP S/4HANA Development Consultant. Keep on reading!
Who is Flexso?
Flexso: one team of experts in many domains. As an SAP Gold partner, we’re helping to build the business processes of tomorrow. Why do we get up in the morning full of enthusiasm? That would be our ambition to be a pioneer in digital innovation – and we’ve been doing just this for over 15 years.
We’re an enthusiastic, passionate bunch that’s driven by entrepreneurship and team spirit. We’re looking ahead with our feet on the ground. Our strengths: our values and our people. You’ll feel right at home being exactly who you are – and get plenty of opportunities to take initiative and make a difference in your role. Here at Flexso, you’ll get a front-row seat. Ready to contribute to our growth story?
As an SAP S/4HANA Development Consultant at Flexso …
You’ll collaborate on S/4 greenfield and S/4 move projects, building applications that make business processes more intelligent using the latest S/4HANA technologies. You’ll gain hands-on experience with Industry 4.0, process innovation and new technologies such as RFID, IoT, cloud and mobile applications. Even more, you’ll closely follow the latest evolutions in ABAP and broaden your knowledge to encompass new technologies such as Fiori and CDS Views.
At Flexso, you’ll get the space and freedom you need to specialise according to your interests and talents. By offering access to numerous training courses and knowledge-sharing sessions – including on demand – we ensure that your know-how and personal development never stagnate. We invest in you for the long haul. You’ll get a lot of responsibility, but you’ll never be on your own. You take initiative in your projects and strive to continuously improve and learn – guiding junior colleagues and helping them grow along the way.
What do we expect?
- You have experience with SAP development in ECC and good knowledge of SAP NetWeaver, ABAP Workbench and object-oriented programming in ABAP.
- Experience with SAP S/4HANA is an asset.
- Knowledge of Workflow, Adobe Forms, Gateway, CDS Views, Fiori, HANA modelling, etc., are pluses.
- You’re a team player and believe in the value of knowledge-sharing.
- Your spoken English is excellent.
What do we offer?
- Fascinating and challenging projects in which you can pursue your own interests.
- A career with impact: you catapult your clients into the future and support their growth.
- Coaching, training, and plenty of room to develop yourself.
- A culture of knowledge-sharing in which everyone challenges each other and helps each other grow.
- A clear focus on innovation: we invest in the latest tools.
- The dynamics of a small company and the opportunities of a large one.
- An open organisation with great colleagues who are always there for each other.
- Long-term contract position with the flexibility of a contractor and the benefits of a full-timer