Integration between Isabel 6 and SAP
For many customers, an easy and efficient overview of their bank accounts is a must. Preferably directly in their SAP ERP (both ECC and S/4HANA). Flexso has been implementing interfaces between both platforms for years. But in June 2021, we took it a step further: we standardized the integration between Isabel 6 and SAP. Through a single sign-on, customers can now automate their administration, receive detailed financial reports, and take smart financial decisions.
About Isabel 6
Isabel is a single login platform that grants you access to 27 different banks. Within the platform, you can set up automated, time-saving payments. The user-friendly tool allows you to simply assign roles and mandates to the right colleagues in your company. Isabel is fully compliant with the most up-to-date security standards in financial legislation.
Isabel 6: facts & figures
- 50,000 users daily
- 30,000 companies
- 1.2 million transactions daily
- 7.10 billion EUR processed daily
Why choose Flexso for your integration?
- Extensive local team of experienced French- and Dutch-speaking SAP integrators
- Proven track record of several reference projects in Isabel integrations
- Complete SAP services including the integration of other SAP modules
- Direct lines between Flexso and Isabel 6 ensure top-notch customer service
Integrating Isabel 6 into your SAP ERP system?
Read how we helped Nippon Shokubai Europe automate its payment processes and what benefits it brings.