How a B2B Portal benefits your business partners
With a B2B portal, you are able to deliver digital e-services to your customers and partners. These e-services complement your e-commerce channel and supplement the business processes running in your ERP system. It also include a track & trace feature for logistics partners and a safety portal for service contractors. Or, maybe your business could benefit from an IoT portal? That, too, is compatible with the B2B portal. It can even help decrease the workload on your backoffice and administration teams, by helping your customers to perform tasks in your system themselves through smart self-service applications.
Implementing a B2B portal offers a premium self-service digital experience to your customer:
- it’s easy to use both on desktop and mobile, providing a single point of contact as well as a single sign-on;
- it can be fully personalised to suit your specific needs;
- it offers real-time information and automates process flows, enabling 24/7 availability;
- it opens direct lines of communication for questions or feedback, empowering the customer.
The story of ODTH First Class Logistics
ODTH First Class Logistics values transparency towards its customers above all else. That’s why the logistics service provider decided to build a customer portal that offers full transparency on customer stock and shipments in its smart warehouse. Discover the story.
The B2B portal: what’s in it for you?
The B2B portal doesn’t just benefit your customer – it offers important advantages for your own business, such as:
- extended reach and scope, allowing you to help more customers quicker than before, on multiple devices;
- limited manual processing thanks to customer self-services, which decreases your time to action and frees you to focus on your core business;
- access to more and new data, which can be harnessed to gain valuable customer and business insights.
Backed by the power of SAP
Besides significant benefits for you and your customers, the B2B portal offers key IT advantages as well:
- it’s module agnostic;
- because it’s a web application, it accommodates almost any device;
- it’s back-end compatible with ECC and S/4HANA on premise or in the cloud, and even with non-SAP systems;
- apps are powered by SAP Fiori – a proven technology built on SAP best practices and industry-leading design principles. However, the B2B Portal also accommodates legacy applications and packaged applications.
Extend the possibilities of your SAP environment
The Flexso team is passionate about developing smart solutions for real business challenges. We created a series of accelerator packs, including the B2B Portal, to give your business as well as your interactions with customers and partners a definitive boost. We work directly with your team to configure the B2B Portal according to your specific needs before the implementation. The result? A platform tailored to your – and your business partners’ – requirements.
Powered by Flexso Digital: experts that transform ideas into innovation
Smart integration, custom extensions, apps that provide extra automation… we do it all!