Belgium is taking another step towards digitization: from 2024 onwards, the country will introduce mandatory e-invoicing in B2B through the European PEPPOL network. Is your SAP platform PEPPOL-proof yet? If you still need to take action, you’re in the right place!
PEPPOL will play a crucial role in making e-invoicing a seamless process for businesses. The network will enable businesses to submit invoices to the Belgian government through a standardized electronic format, reducing the need for manual intervention and increasing efficiency in the invoice process.
Do you know how to make your e-invoicing Peppol proof? Join our webinar on April 18th at 11:00 to find out!
What you will learn during the webinar
- How does PEPPOL work and for which countries does it work?
- What are the benefits of PEPPOL for your finance and procurement organization?
- How do you connect your SAP system with PEPPOL to ensure compliance with different country-specific legal requirements around the world?
- What is the difference between SAP and third parties?
- Why choose Flexso as your partner for this transition?
Who’s this webinar for?
All companies with a Belgium VAT number.
Ready to go for electronic invoicing with PEPPOL? With just a few clicks, create an e-invoice and send it via a fully secured network … all within your SAP system. Register for our 45-minute webinar on April 18 to find out how to do it!
Flexso events and webinars: stay tuned!
Subscribe to our e-news for the latest SAP and innovation insights.
This event is not available in English. You can read the full event in the following language: