As a proud partner of VNSG, the SAP user community in the Netherlands, it's our mission to share knowledge and best practices with our partners and customers. Join our session on Galapagos, and find out how we transformed their HR practice in a fast-paced company.
Since its inception in 1999, biotech company Galapagos has been expanding exponentially through both acquisitions and organic growth. A fast-paced and challenging environment for the HR department, which optimised their HR processes to not only keep up with the pace, but also to support the big ambitions of the organisation. In this webinar, Sandro Flamée, head of HR at Galapagos, reveals how they succeeded in transforming all their HR processes in just one year.
Sandro will talk you through the journey of an HR organisation operating at peak performance. In just one year, Galapagos transformed their HR processes. They implemented the full SuccessFactors suite, including all modules, and extended the platform with some innovative apps, like the contingent worker to easily onboard external employees
"The project required a clear project management with a lot of agile planning, but the journey towards our goal was a great example of teamwork between consultants and experts of both companies."
What to expect?
Join this webinar to discover…
- how the business challenges of Galapagos shape the mission of its HR;
- how to keep the pace in order to achieve results in just one year;
- best practices to integrate processes and accelerate the HR organisation through technology;
- find out why Galapagos used a Flexso accelerator approach to build its business case;
- learn how this approach influences both project management and user adoption.
Where can I join?
This webinar is of value to any (HR) professional curious to know how business challenges affect the role of HR in a fast-changing environment.
Flexso events and webinars: stay tuned!
Subscribe to our e-news for the latest SAP and innovation insights.