Supporting Waterleau's growth with a state-of-the-art ERP system on a scalable infrastructure
Waterleau is a global and leading water Technology Company committed to protecting the eco-system. They provide solutions for water, wastewater and the treatment of its by-products, helping municipalities and businesses reach their sustainable development goals.
Looking for an ERP solution with the perfect fit
Waterleau is growing steadily and the business environment in which it operates is changing at a dazzling speed. The current system of Waterleau consists of an outdated system combined with a lot of Microsoft Excel and Access databases. They want to transform the business processes into a harmonised way of working. Implementing a new ERP solution with a new partner was requisite and the expectations were high: An innovative platform to improve global processes like:
- Launching, planning and monitoring of new construction projects from 1 central data system
- Streamlining of the maintenance processes
- Maintaining and managing the facilities so that customers are unburdened
- The seamless integration of purchasing, sales and logistics
The ideal match for your building projects & service processes
SAP S/4HANA came out as the best solution and Flexso as the best partner. Waterleau chose to join forces with Flexso consultants on account of our cultural fit with the in-house team, our commitment to innovation and new technologies and our results-oriented approach. Furthermore, our end-to-end approach for both cloud infrastructure as our functional know-how and support through managed services has been a determining factor.
The core building block of the new ERP solution is SAP S/4HANA Enterprise Management, a project- and service-driven platform that is able to fulfill Waterleau’s ERP program goals. Waterleau and Flexso strongly believe in the power of standardization which will help Waterleau achieve its objectives of the ERP program:
- master data governance: single-source, accurate and reliable data
- clear company-wide procedures for project management and service
- insights in and improvement of streamlined company processes
- Strong integration with unstructured data and documents residing on sharepoint. Documents (documentation, contracts, bonds…) are important in building industry.
- Efficiency gains in sales cycle and supplier invoice processing by integrating salesforce and ocr solutions respectively
“Our commitment to innovation, new technologies, results-oriented approach and cultural fit were the main reasons for Waterleau to choose Flexso.”
SAP on Azure, a future-proof SAP infrastructure
Different options for hosting the infrastructure were explored. As Waterleau was running several systems on Microsoft Azure within the company, they decided to extend Microsoft Azure to deploy SAP S/4HANA. With Microsoft Azure, Waterleau has a future proof infrastructure that opens the door to great new possibilities for innovation, scalability and disaster recovery. The SAP on Azure design is tailored to the business requirements of Waterleau in terms of high availability and disaster recovery and will be managed by Flexso. The Flexso managed services deliver maximum peace of mind as they cover the entire hosting stack from Azure to the SAP technical implementation.
Thanks to the collaboration with Cronos (Arxus), we offer an end-to-end service to our customers.