Beaulieu makes a strategic HR upgrade with SAP Analytics Cloud
Many organizations acknowledge the importance of HR analytics in making informed business decisions about their employees, and Beaulieu International Group (B.I.G.) is no exception. With the goal of evolving its HR strategy and approach to accommodate the organization’s size and complexity, they teamed up with Flexso to give its HR department a digital make over.
SAP Analytics Cloud: a new dimension in HR
To make the transition from transactional to strategic HR, B.I.G. chose to complement SAP SuccessFactors (SFSF) with SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP’s latest strategic reporting solution. Why they choose SAP Analytics Cloud:
- It combines business intelligence, predictive analytics and planning in one high-performance cloud platform;
- The tool allows users to strategically plan ahead based on data patterns and identify the best outcome for any type of scenario;
- It presents real-time data in powerful and relevant visual reports;
- It is intuitive, easy to use and integrates with pre-existing IT architecture, making it possible to combine SFSF data with relevant input from other tools, such as payroll provider data.
A step-by-step implementation
To enable B.I.G. to start working with its new HR suite as quickly as possible, SAP Analytics Cloud was implemented during wave two of Beaulieu’s HR transformation project after the go-live of SAP SFSF Employee Central.
Because we wanted to ensure an effective implementation and adoption of the solutions, we provided change management support, guiding Beaulieu through every step of the process and assisting the HR department where needed.
“Besides implementing the modules, Flexso also supports us in the change management process.”
The business benefits of a strategic HR approach
With the implementation of SAP Analytics Cloud, we have gathered more insights in our workforce internationally:
- General HR-dashboarding for B.I.G. Employees for internal and contingent workers.
- Focus on new hires: who are we hiring and for which departments
- Focus on turnover analysis: who is leaving the company and for what reasons.
- Global headcount distribution visualized on a geographical map.
The B.I.G. story continues: future steps
Beaulieu has already taken several successful steps towards a strategic HR approach, but the transformation is still ongoing. The next step is a complete review and update of the group’s data policies and models in order to prepare for the SAP SuccessFactors goals and performance management module. By 2020, Beaulieu wants to be ready for the final step: the implementation of the Succession Management, Learning and Recruiting modules – supported by Flexso, of course!
“Since implementing SAP Analytics Cloud, we’ve been able to increase our efficiency and make faster and better decisions.”