In today's hybrid, multi-cloud and multi-vendor world, end to end busines process integration is a key challenge for our customers on the road to digital transformation. Data = value, and unlocking data value in new digital business models is key on the road to becoming an ‘Intelligent Enterprise’. First stop on our way towards that destination, is creating an Integrated Enterprise.
SAP Integration Suite, a comprehensive set of tools to create holistic and end to end business scenario integrations across the value chain, can help us achieving that goal.
Within the SAP Integration Suite, we'll cover the SAP Cloud Integration platform (aka "CPI"), a powerful cloud middleware packed with standard integrations customers can adopt to accelerate integration projects. But many other integration use-cases and styles will be discussed: B2B integration via EDI, securely exposing and managing SAP data via SAP API Management, connecting SAP to non-SAP 3rd parties via OpenConnectors, Event Mesh and event-based messaging, …
Eager to get your hands dirty on CPI and API Management to start with?
Join our virtual codejam, because seats are limited!
What to expect?
- Welcome from Flexso and SAP
- Overview & roadmap SAP Integration Suite
- Hands-on workshop and guided exercises:
- Step 1: warming up with the CPI and API Management basics
- Step 2: deep dive with CPI and API Management
Speaker: Alexander Bundschuh
- Learn about SAP Integration Suite capabilities and roadmap
- Build low code cloud interfaces with CPI
- Expose SAP data with SAP API Management
- Connect to and network with SAP Walldorf and Flexso integration expert
Rookies and starters, no hard core CPI experience
Where can I join?
Unfortunately we have come to the maximum number of participants for this session. Registering for this virtual worskhop will therefore no longer be possible.
Interested in similar upcoming events? Get in touch.
Bleiben Sie über unsere Veranstaltungen und Online-Seminare informiert
Wir verwenden Ihre E-Mail-Adresse nur für den Versand des Newsletters und geben Sie nicht an Dritte weiter.